Raut Industrial Park is announcing the beginning of the contest for selecting residents and investment projects, which should be accomplished within Raut Industrial Park. The tendered buildings are: 57A, 57B, 50A, 50, 1A and pumping station, building 57K proposed for selling as well as adjacent lands proposed for renting.
The contest will take place on 10th June 2016, at 14.30 in the administrative building of Raut JSC, Decebal, 13 str., Balti Municipality.
For renting are exposed:
|Nr./o||Lot nr.||Name of the building||Cadastral Number||Surface, sq. m.||Total surface, sq. m.|
|10||Lot X||Pumping station/2||0300207658.15||38,9||Buildings – 38,9 Land – 4200,0|
|12||Lot XII||Unfinished construction (basement)||-||350,0||400.000 lei|
I. Contest Terms
1. May participate:
a) Native Individual and legal people;
b) Foreign Individual and legal people.
2. Candidats have the right to acquaint with the documents, to visit the objects, which are exposed for tender.
3. Candidats are submitting investment projects for development of the industrial activity within Raut Industrial Park, using modern and innovative technologies, and related services.
II. Participation Agreements
4. Candidates should submit a set of documents for the contest, according to the Specifications.
5. The price for participating at the contest is 200 lei.
6. Bank detailes of Raut SA – Managing company of Raut Industrial Park
Recipient: „Răut” SA
Fiscal code: 1002602000612
Bank code: 222400001100296
Beneficiary bank: BC „Victoriabank” SA, branch nr.1 Bălţi
Bank code: VICBMD2X740.
7. The person responsible for receiving offers for the contest is Dmitri Gudumac.
8. The offers are submitted in state language, sealed envelope to the adress:
MD-3121, Balti municipality, Decebal str., 13
9. The stamp of Raut SA is applied when receiving the set of documents
10. The offers are recorded in the received order, indicating the date and time.
11. Deadline is: 17 of September 2015, 4pm.
12. The recording of the candidats is made on 18 of September 2015, from 11.30 am until 1.30pm..
III. Additional information
13. More detailes: